STARTING JANUARY 2024
Life Span Development and Human Experience
Lifespan Development examines theories of lifespan development relevant to integral and transpersonal psychology and psycho-spiritual development; explores the relevance of these theories to diverse and global populations. Human Experience encourages students to apply these theories to their own lives, self-realization process, research topics, and professional goals and encourages students to apply these theories to their own lives, research topics, and professional goals. Furthermore, this course emphasizes pre-and perinatal development and infancy.
LSDHE is designed for “young people” in the spirit of feeling and knowing that they come from far away and have a present and a future as protagonists, innovators, and creative. They can be vanguards of a new culture of sharing that can transcend and include the dualisms, as well as, the differences and conflicts of the larger system that includes them.
A FURTHER MODE
The separation between theory and practice, between mind and body, between action and feeling, between male and female, between past and future, between matter and consciousness, traditional and scientific, academic and experiential is overcome in a transformative teaching methodology, a further mode that teaches how to make the two one.
This Program will follow the ITI style teaching methodology (Transe Learning): along with attending class which will be transformational, and reading texts, there will also be learning technologies for the mastery of inner experience, the management of emotions and their states of consciousness, enhancing intra, inter and transpersonal relationships, and practical application in session with clients and in real life.
Class Attendance/Posting Requirements
Students are also expected to participate in all required discussions, and to keep up with the weekly readings, assignments, video and online postings.
Course Aims and How They Relate to the Learning Outcomes
1. 1. At theoretical level students will know:
• Knowledge of several theories of lifespan development, which are uniquely relevant to transpersonal psychology and psycho-spiritual development
• Ancient wisdom traditions.
• Post-conventional thinking coming from the new paradigm,
• Developmental Maps and models of the Biotransenergetics and integral transpersonal approach.
2. At the Integral level student will experiment with “Transe Learning”: A teaching method that wants to create the conditions for the Insight, the understanding of the new order of Bohm and the wisdom traditions of humanity – considered the only true knowledge. Knowledge that takes place in the entirety of the body, in its cells as well as in the emotions and mind. A learning which is achieved through mastery of felt-sense experiences (awareness of proprioceptive, kinesthetic, and visceral signals), the ability to go through the wounds (emotional personal history, empathic identification), and experiences of archetypal order, (elemental, unconscious, symbolic, imaginal process, and Psychic experiences).
3. At the conclusion of this course, students will have increased their capacity to
• articulate and critique developmental theories and concepts and reflect on the relevance of these theories to one’s own life, research, and professional goals
• reflect skillfully on course readings and each other’s essays
• work compassionately and mindfully
• be aware of the role of inner experience, mindfulness, discernment, compassion, and ethics in their personal and professional life.
Details, costs and frequency methods:
It will be possible to follow the path in two ways:
– Live (€350) – The calendar will soon be available.
– Independent studies program (€150) – It will be possible to access at any time starting from January.
For any other please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to attend this course, go to the PRE-REGISTRATION FORM