STARTING JANUARY 2024
Integral Transpersonal Psychology Essentials: Theory and Methods
ITP Essentials will offer the basis to build up during the curriculum of studies a strong and complete knowledge toward a psychology of the future, both Integral and Transper-sonal.
ITP Essentials is designed for “young people” in the spirit of feeling and knowing that they come from far away and have a present and a future as protagonists, innovators, and cre-ative. They can be vanguards of a new culture of sharing that can transcend and include the dualisms, as well as, the differences and conflicts of the larger system that includes them.
A FURTHER MODE
The separation between theory and practice, between mind and body, between action and feeling, between male and female, between past and future, between matter and consciousness, traditional and scientific, academic and experiential is overcome in a transformative teaching methodology, a further mode that teaches how to make the two one.
This Program will follow the ITI style teaching methodology (Transe Learning): along with attending class which will be transformational, and reading texts, there will also be learning technologies for the mastery of inner experience, the management of emotions and their states of consciousness, enhancing intra, inter and transpersonal relationships, and practical application in session with clients and in real life.
Class Attendance/Posting Requirements
Students are also expected to keep a reflection journal after any class and post on dedi-cate FB group, and to keep up with the readings and video.
Course Aims and How They Relate to the Learning Outcomes
1. At theoretical level students will know:
– Post-conventional thinking coming from the new paradigm,
– The basis of Shamanism the primary tradition.
– The basis of Psychosynthesis of Roberto Assagioli of Biotransenergetics a new integral transpersonal methodology.
– The basis of Wilber and Grof theories
– An introduction to Integral Transpersonal Thinking and Second Attention Episte-mology
– An introduction to Transe – Cognition based on Integral Transpersonal Thinking, Further Mode, Second Attention Epistemology
2. At the Integral level student could experiment the Transe learning: A teaching meth-od that wants to create the conditions for the Insight, the understanding of the new or-der that Bohm and the wisdom traditions of humanity, considered the only true knowledge. Knowledge that takes place in the entirety of the body, in its cells as well as in the emotions and mind. A learning which is achieved through mastery of felt sense expe-riences: awareness of proprioceptive, kinesthetic, and visceral signals, the ability to go through the wounds: emotional personal history, empathic identification, experiences archetypal order, elemental, unconscious, symbolic, imaginal process, and Psychic expe-riences.
Details, costs and frequency methods:
It will be possible to follow the path in two ways:
– Live (€350) – The calendar will soon be available.
– Independent studies program (€150) – It will be possible to access at any time starting from January.
For any other please contact us at: email@example.com
If you would like to attend this course, go to the PRE-REGISTRATION FORM