BTE Breath-Sound Work
There are innumerable practices based on the breath, from the Vipassana of Buddhism to the Pranayama of Yoga, to the rebirthing and holotropic breathing of the most recent experiential psychotherapies.
The esoteric Taoist tradition speaks of internal breath to indicate the essential, transpersonal component of vital energy conveyed by the breath, Tibetan Tantric Buddhism uses the Voice as the third element between Mind and Body, to indicate the soul, we might say, the most authentic and profound dimension that in psychology we might indicate with the Self and that the Oriental tradition masters through mantras.
The BTE proposes various practices based on breath and sound that can lead to deep experiences of transformation of consciousness, liberation from personal history and development of potential.
These include, among others: Freedom from the Known, Separation of Waters, Golden Thread, Recapitulation, Beyond the Boundaries, Transpersonal Spectrum, Grand Gesture, BTE Sound, Archetypal Breaths.
Maps and theoretical models
Freedom from the Known, Separation of Waters, Golden Thread, Recapitulation,
Maps and theoretical models
Beyond the Boundaries, Transpersonal Spectrum, Grand Gesture, BTE Sound, Archetypal Breaths.
Process work, self, mastery practices, supervised practices
Contest, test, structure, process of verbal and non-verbal communication in BTE
- – Lectures on the theory, development, and practice of Biotransenergetics, maps of consciousness, non-ordinary states of consciousness, the five levels of experience, and theoretical models of psychotherapy
- – Lectures and group discussions on various practices based on breath and sound that can lead to deep experiences of transformation of consciousness, liberation from personal history and development of potential.
- – The beneficial use of Psicotranse in psychotherapy, captation (a modality of listening into the field), auto-captation, emphatic identification, and the structure and process of verbal and non-verbal communication in the practice of Biotransenergetics
- – Experiential practice of archetypal movements to improve personal awareness of proprioceptive, visceral, and kinesthetic signals, and symbolic, archetypal, and imaginal processes accompanied with drumming and breathing to intensify sensorial experience
- – Integration through group sharing of the weekend insights, experiences, and learnings.
BTE Breath-Sound Work courses will be given by Dr. Pier Luigi Lattuada, M.D., Ph.D., a Transpersonal Psychotherapist from Milan, Italy. He is the Director of the Integral Transpersonal Institute, which offers programs for training transpersonal psychotherapists and counselors, and for people interested in enhancing their lives through transpersonal education. He is chair of ITP program at Ubiquity University. He is the creator of the Integral Transpersonal Journal, the official professional journal of EUROTAS, the President of the EUROTAS board, and the originator of the transpersonal approach to psychotherapy called Biotransenergetics.
Biotransenergetics (BTE) is a poetic act, an innovative Transpersonal Psychotherapy Methodology Dr. Lattuada conceived in 1982. It has been developed through more than thirty thousand hours of clinical work and research. This methodology has been written in twelve published books. BTE helps us learn how to recognize the sacred creative yearning of life and to honor its laws – to “master the Transe.” When we master the Transe, we can “make one from two.”, we reach the source of our Self and our full potential. This training seminar will be a combination of lecture and participatory experiences of sacred practices, sounds, movement, drumming and therapeutics methodologies.