BTE – Body-Mind Work
With Pier Luigi Lattuada M.D., PSY.D., Ph.D.
Psyché expresses the totality of the individual in its aspects of, among others, biological (Bios), emotional (pneuma), and mental (logos). In the practices of the Dreaming Body through the integration of ritual movements (mudras), breathing and sound (mantras) and mental visions (yantras), the mastery of psychic events (persistence of contact and mastery of the transe) is realized, which creates the conditions for the increase of vital energy and access to the forces of the spiritual world.
Working on the body means working on the psyche, which is why we speak of the Body-mind. The different touches of the art of self-giving correspond to different elemental forces and convey their qualities in a path that accompanies the individual in his process of focusing and overcoming his personal knots (contact, mobilization, direction, transformation).
Maps and theoretical models
Archetypal movements to improve awareness of proprioceptive, visceral and kinesthetic signals
Maps and theoretical models
Archetypal Touches conveying qualities in focusing and overcoming the personal history knots.
Process work, self, mastery practices, supervised practices
Contest, test, structure, process of verbal and non-verbal communication in BTE
- – Lectures on the theory, development, and practice of Biotransenergetics, maps of consciousness, non-ordinary states of consciousness, the five levels of experience, and theoretical models of psychotherapy
- – Lectures and group discussions on the Dreaming body – a sequence of Body – mind practices the client performs guided by the psychotherapist, the theory of the transe state, the beneficial use of psicotranse in psychotherapy, captation (a modality of listening into the field), auto-captation, emphatic identification, and the structure and process of verbal and non-verbal communication in the practice of Biotransenergetics
- – Experiential practice of archetypal movements to improve personal awareness of proprioceptive, visceral, and kinesthetic signals, and symbolic, archetypal, and imaginal processes accompanied with drumming and breathing to intensify sensorial experience
- – Persistency of the Contact and Mastery of the Transe.
- – Integration through group sharing of the weekend insights, experiences, and learnings
BTE – Body-Mind Work courses will be given by Dr. Pier Luigi Lattuada, M.D., Ph.D., a Transpersonal Psychotherapist from Milan, Italy. He is the Director of the Integral Transpersonal Institute, which offers programs for training transpersonal psychotherapists and counselors, and for people interested in enhancing their lives through transpersonal education. He is chair of ITP program at Ubiquity University. He is the creator of the Integral Transpersonal Journal, the official professional journal of EUROTAS, the President of the EUROTAS board, and the originator of the transpersonal approach to psychotherapy called Biotransenergetics.
Biotransenergetics (BTE) is a poetic act, an innovative Transpersonal Psychotherapy Methodology Dr. Lattuada conceived in 1982. It has been developed through more than thirty thousand hours of clinical work and research. This methodology has been written in twelve published books. BTE helps us learn how to recognize the sacred creative yearning of life and to honor its laws – to “master the Transe.” When we master the Transe, we can “make one from two.”, we reach the source of our Self and our full potential. This training seminar will be a combination of lecture and participatory experiences of sacred practices, sounds, movement, drumming and therapeutics methodologies.