A high-synergy collaboration for your transformative experience
The one between Ubiquity & ITI is a partnership with high synergy that arises from a mission shared by the two founders of the project, Jim Garrison and Pier Luigi Lattuada: to activate those innate human abilities through the awakening of potential, mastery and realization of the Self.
Together we believe that people around the world should be supported with the cross-cutting, practical and theoretical skills (so-called soft and hard skills) they need to solve the global problems that are threatening Earth’s health and human society.
Who is the Ubiquity-ITI partnership for?
- To all those who feel an impulse towards the deepest knowledge of oneself and consciousness, together with the dimensions of existence;
- To anyone who wants to be open to a new world;
- To anyone who works in the world of the aid relationship, but wants to expand beyond the cognitive dimension;
- To every counselor, manager, artist, teacher, sportsman – to anyone who wants to learn tools for the realization of their potential and recognize what goes beyond the mind in order to be able to better apply themselves in any field.
Attending our courses you will go through a transformative experience that will open you up to who you really are. You’ll activate intelligences you may not even know you own. And the more intelligence you activate, the more your natural human potential will unleash.
Linking Passion to a Global Challenge
Design your career together with skills-based learning
Developing your own interior and cultivating soft skills
Join a global community of changemakers (we’re all agents of change!)
Bachelor, Master or PhD diplomas
Completion of three-year degree, master’s degree and PhD in Integral Transpersonal Psychology
Ubiquity & ITI’s learning programs are specifically designed to provide the qualities and skills needed to help solve the challenges set out in the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Learning is trilateral, designed so that every student becomes professionally competent, self-aware and socially active.
We want to activate your inner genius and we want you to be proactive in your world.
- Exploring kingdoms beyond the mind to include and transcend conventional thinking
- Engage your inner experience and authentic self
- Developing a comprehensive understanding of human experience and behaviour
- Exploring the transcendent dimension of human experience
- Bringing more creativity to problem solving
How to join BA-completion?
- Enrollment requires a counseling degree from ITI or an accredited school at ITI.
What do you need to participate in the program?
- Equivalent of 3 years of university education
- Have completed 5 basic courses and 5 optional courses (read more here)
- All basic courses on Ubiquity
- Courses of your choice can be taken from
ITI or other partner schools.
Discover the courses:
This post is also available in: Italiano